Tuesday 30 November 2010

Heaven on Earth

I rest my case.

I have always said that Shiskine Golf Course is the most beautiful place to play golf, and today in my email I find a great photo.

Shiskine 12th Hole
When you are far from home, it is great to get wee reminders of people and places that you long for.

Perhaps when this project is over there may be  celebratory golf outing with you guys back home.

David McAdam - no more fitting golf in between meetings - this course deserves a day away.

Ginger - you will love the crow's nest hole - suits your climbing skills to a tee.

Bad Boy, the pod of whales going past the 5th green this summer were fabulous. Malcolm, the otter eating fish on the beach just on the rock pictured will surely put you off your game.

Anyone else want to come - be my guest!

No comments:

Post a Comment