Wednesday 17 November 2010

Grumpy Garlic Packs his Bags

Thats it!!

I can take no more.

For years I have quietly put up with 'Curly' Cowan's awful photos of me, but now he is accusing me of being old.  This is the last straw. The Camel's back is broken.

Too many defeats in semis and finals - the strain is too much. Robin Aitken was right to be worried about me. I have cracked and I am packing my bags. Grumpy Garlic is leaving.




Even the luggage is having a go at me. The slow cooker someone has asked me to deliver to a friend in Rwanda says 'Crock pot'. I have booked my Easyjet Lysander and I am off on Friday to the land of sun, song and happiness.



Mind you its 'Horney' thats put Curly up to it. I have had my suspicions about him for a long time! Secret messages have been suspected from the Braehead curling office. I think I will need to get Bad Boy Bennie involved in some phone tapping, to find out what they have been saying about me. I shall have to get my revenge on the two of them  - perhaps tonight at the Mixed Doubles!

Anyway, only 2 more nights of curling and then I will get Ginger to turn the prop. Will need to refuel the plane in Paris, and Cairo on the way down. Hope I get across the desert in one piece, and then  a right turn at Nairobi, out with the flares in Kigali, and by 9.30pm I should be greeted by Safari Fred and John Mutesa like a long lost friend.

Shame Ginger is not going to be with me, but he is on a separate special mission - more later.

John M, Safari F, and Ginger Rogers

Speaking of special missions. I wonder how Lt. Yummy Yates is getting on. I think it was an exceptionally good plan to feign his departure with a cover plot that he was leaving Cadder Curling Club, because he was moving down south - what a ploy - worked a  treat. Must get Ginger to make sure the plan is working.
Yummy

Trust he has managed to find a second hand curling plant for the College. Hope the secret does not get out about what type of College it is. Cannot let the cat out of the bag that I am planning to try and play for Rwanda in the World Seniors. If I cannot defeat Prentice, Steele et al in the Scottish then perhaps I can get the Rwandans to allow me to represent them - worth a try!



Good Bye Curly, Horny and all - Round two of the Blog off and running!

GRUMPY GARLIC

No comments:

Post a Comment