Tuesday 23 November 2010

Fiona - Do Not Read

The Taxi Moto

The last time Ginger and I were here it took us three weeks to get the courage up to try this mode of transport. This time I have been using it frequently - its quick, to the door, and immediate. I know that if I walk out of the coffeee shop where I am I can get a ride home within 20 seconds, and will be home 5 miles away within 10 minutes.

The only thing is that I will have ridden at high speed through very busy traffic, squeezing between spaces that do not seem to exist, and even taking red lights when necessary.


I suspect that Fiona would not approve, but it works well, and interestingly on watching the ability of these bike drivers, they are pretty careful, though Ginger should know that one did 70km/hour - so be warned Rog I have the number of my driver for the January race!

Taxi! I am off for a chinese and a beer, after very busy day. More in next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment