Thursday 26 August 2010

Brought to his knees




Well he could not last much longer. Its been such a hard week for Rog, that he spends most of his time on his knees. Whether speaking to David McAdam on the phone, or working on plans for the planning department.

Rumour has it that he kneels in a bowl to wash - but I do not believe that one.

About the only time he does not spend on his knees is when he is praying - seems odd to me!

As for the feet - no comment.

Ask Robert Bennie - he will tell you about the full history of the feet, but its not for the faint hearted.

There is a battle royal going on between Rog and I. He says that Rwanda comes first, Ireland comes second, and Scotland is third. But I say Rwanda first, Scotland second, and Ireland third.

We need a vote on this - so some blog replies please.

Next blog will be about Garlic Macfarlane and the Vice Mayor

2 comments:

  1. Great to speak to you guys today and pleased that I still have sufficient influence over Fleming that he texts his wife straight away in response to my appeals! We're really pleased with the progress you've made this week - sounds very challenging, but you're the right guys in the right place at the right time. Lots of people reading & enjoying the blog. As to the League Table of nations depends what criteria your talking about. For curling, obviously Scotland. For faith, obviously Rwanda. For Women, Ireland, no contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you two are showing the same amount of diplomacy in Rwanda as David is in his blog comments. I never got bitten once in Rwanda by a mosquito - must be the good Irish blood. So my vote goes with Ireland. Prayers for tomorrow. The Good Irish Woman, Mags.

    ReplyDelete