Wednesday 25 August 2010

Back to Cows and College


I'm in the middle of typing a blog on College, and here finally a photo I was try to upload into the cows bit has popped into this blog - anyway I am not removing it - here is Rog and the cow hand and Paul.

Colleges - In Kigali, everything to do with Technical education is developed by the Workforce Development Agency. They vet colleges, curriculum, equipment and advise Colleges on what they want for their nation

So today we met Denis at WDA, and what a tall man he is - if only I could upload my pictures you would see a picture of me breaking my neck to talk to him.

Anyway, now that we are staying at Solace, and this place is really heaven, I hope that I will be able to upload photos even if I have to do it overnight!

Sorry got side tracked by my frustration at the download speeds. Anyway, Denis offered for us to meet with each of the heads of department, and also Albert the director of WDA. It is Albert I particularly want to meet because we would like to get a joint proposal together with ourselves and the Scottish Colleges. Albert is on holiday, so I will have to be patient, and hope he comes back before we leave.

Denis has also put us in contact with the Association of Colleges, and the curriculum develop team - so thats at least more meetings next week

No comments:

Post a Comment