Monday 7 February 2011

Paul Takes Charge

Pastor Paul, who heads up the Gatenga church we have been working for, has been in Congo for the last week.

Today was our first time to let him know what we have been doing and to take him to the site to see all our work.

One of my targets before I left for Rwanda was to get a photo shot of Paul driving a bulldozer, and today was just that opportunity - no quicker than I had suggested and he was up in the cab


In fact he was so keen I thought he was going to drive the machine, but common sense prevailed. I would quite like to have seen it.




There were of course a few last minute discussions - the MOU, tidying up the front of the site, and a site board



Most things seem in order though there will always be things to do. I meet Callum on Wednesday morning for a debrief. Must get my report done! Loads to say.


No comments:

Post a Comment